Thursday 22 May 2008

Digi lo


Here is a digi lo I've done for a challenge on the Raspberry Road Designs Forum which was to create a heritage lo using 75 percent Raspberry Road Designs. Now I know mine isnt all faded papers and lace but apparently heritage is now anything pre 1975 and this pic was taken in 1970 so I felt it needed to be bright and yes that is a pic of me! Chose to put my name instead of just putting 'me' so that in years to come people wont say well who was that then?! Credits are Raspberry Road Designs Red Wagon freebie kit for papers and elements apart from notepaper which is from JZ Designs freebie kit Dear Diary and the font is Lucidia handwriting. TFL. Now to try and finish the cj pages.

2 comments:

  1. Loving this Jac....ok, pre 1975...does that make me old???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jac, lovin this layout,it's lovely and it's colourful too :-)

    thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment
    Back again soon:-)

    Sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x