Sunday 18 May 2008

Here we are its Sunday and time for challenge 2 from Dotties World which goes like this 'DOUBLE UP'The Challenge is to make a card or item incorperating two images from the downloads,it could be two Dotties,Dottie'n' George,Cats, there are soo many different combinations to choose from. Sounds great and there are some fab examples over there too, to inspire us. As for me I've got to go to work this afternoon so not a lot of time to play today it will have to wait til 2moro. Thanks for the positive feedback on my cat card, really appreciate it and the more I look at it the more I do actually like it! Well time to go boring things to do like ironing etc! TTFN.

1 comment:

  1. How dare work get in the way of our craft time! Don't they know us creative people neeeed to create when ever we get the urge? Thanks for the heads up on the challenge Chuck.
    Love Lou xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x