Wednesday 25 June 2008

TAGGED

Ok before I can get down to doing some crafting I really must get on with this as I have been tagged by Crafty Wanderings so I hope I'm doing this right!
WHAT WAS HAPPENING 10 YEARS AGO? Well Ria would have been 2 1/2 so she would have taken up quite a bit of my time, I was working part time in the same place that I am working now! and we were living in a ground floor flat in not the nicest of areas!
NAME 5 THINGS TO DO TODAY complete my H&S workbook - completed, answer my Tagging! - completed, Visit Brenda and sort some stuff for her - completed, weigh myself - not done yet!(frightend about what the scales will tell me!) CRAFT! - am definately going to do.
SNACKS I ENJOY Oooh now thats hard as I love food! my faves have to be white chocolate and sour cream & chive pringles (not together I hasten to add!)
THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE well apart from helping out other members of the family and giving some to charity which I think we would all tend to do I would buy a small holding so DOH could give up his job and have his own little farm, we'd have horses to satisfy Ria (and me) and I'd have a huge craft room filled with so much stuff, where I could spend ages doing all the different things I would love to do if only I had more time, money and space!
PLACES I HAVE LIVED ok Gillingham Kent, Chepstow Wales, Skipton Yorkshire, Germany and Belgium (BFPO addresses dad was forces) and now here in sunny (well sometimes!) Dorset
So now I have to Tag 5 others so for this I choose Becky Kirsti Joy Sue & Natasha sorry everyone. x

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Jac! Well, it took me a while but I have done my tagging post!

    It was surprisingly hard to think of what I would have been doing 10 years ago!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x