Thursday 10 July 2008

Dotties World Challenge #9



Hello everyone just one last card to put on tonight then nothing from me for the next week I'm afraid as I'm off on a narrow boat holiday well I say holiday its actually work 3 staff taking 3 residents but it should be great fun just hope the weather improves dramatically! Anyway I managed to complete this weeks challenge over at Dotties World which is;- 'Pick a Letter'. The challenge this week is a little bit different.....Choose any letter in the alphabet, and use as many things on your card beginning with that letter as possible, for example, if you choose the letter ‘S’ you could use stitching, stamping, spots, staples, stickers, slugs, snails, stars, anything beginning with the letter ‘S’. You can use other things too, of course. Either Dottie, George or a Kitty from the downloads must also feature on your card of course, but get really creative with the other elements. Can’t wait to see what you come up with. The DT cards are as always totally amazing as are the other cards that people have been making. Took me ages to think what letter I wanted to use andit wasnt till I saw one in the Docrafts newsletter this morning that I knew what to do - So I have used 'S' Skating Dottie, slider card, stripes, snap, stamp, silver (eyelet and ribbon) snowflakes, seasonal and sentiment, the papers are by Raspberry Road Designs Annies Room. TFL Hopefully I will get the next challenge done after I get back next Friday. Oh no a whole week with out crafting :( Ok see you all in a week, happy crafting I look forward to catching up with all your creations upon my return. x

8 comments:

  1. such a gorgeous card Jac,great idea on aslider car too. love the stripe paper and dottie looks fab skating along:-)
    Have a fab holiday and take care darl:-)

    Sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Jac, as is the Lollipop Dottie below. I saw this design too and thought it looked great. Love the papers - super card. Have a great 'holiday' and I hope it stops raining for you.

    Juliet xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the slider card (now that another card I need to try and work out how to make!!) The colours and dottie go so well together

    ReplyDelete
  4. FAB card, and great idea too :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card jac, I love the slider card... I am with nicky finding out how to make that now. Your talent is never ending. Have a fab holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jac you're so clever. Another totally amazing card! I hope you're having a wondeful time.
    Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is absolutely gorgeous!! She's still my favourite Dottie image at the moment! Love the colours you used!!:)
    Hope you are enjoying your time away! Looking forward to you return!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just want to let you know that I received your PIF and everything was awesome. Love the folder you made for the stamp images.

    Thank you for the 3 beautiful christmas cards that will go along with the rest for the troop.

    patty
    www.paperpiecingpatty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x