Wednesday 5 November 2008

Friday sketchers #26


Right I'm about to head off to bed but thought I'd post this one quickly as I totally lost track of time while I was making it! Its for the challenge over at FS papers are PM, the image is another adorable from Animal Magic this one is called Henry Hare, coloured with wc pencils and sakura glaze pens, flowerand brad are PM and ribbon was free with a mag way back! TFL and thanks to everyone who stops by and leaves a comment I really love reading what you all put and it encourages me to carry on so a really big thanks to you all. Night night. x

5 comments:

  1. Oooh that's lovely, great bright colours and I love Henry! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness Jac, where have you been keeping your mojo...I need some!!!

    Great work as usual!

    love Dingle.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, such a pretty card Jac! I thought you were going bed early and then realised you had posted your card in the early hours of the morning lol!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww he is so cute, i love this card very much :)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry I am so late with my comments, but couldn;t make it sooner!! Love to see what you created with my sketch! Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers. Love from Holland,
    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x