Monday 5 January 2009

PTW Dawnys Sketch #5


DawnyP has done another fabby sketch over at PTW and I have only just managed to get a card done for the challenge! (thats about right for me! lol) I have used imaginisce papers from the For Peeps Sake collection - very scrummy, they were a gift so I only have limitied amount and try and save it for specials! Ribbon, flowers, photo anchor are Pm/Anitas and the charm and gems are from the cheapy shop! The image is of course Little Dot from Charmed downloads. TFL

4 comments:

  1. Wow, wow Your card is brilliant I love the effect you have done with the papers and it works excellantly with the Little Dottie image

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jac! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh i love this card jac,the colours are lovely and warm.A beautiful card sure to brighten anyones day:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh.. This is GORGEOUS too Jac!! Your friends will love the card whether they have a boy or girl I'm sure. lol! I love the yellow and pink!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x