Monday 11 May 2009

2 challenges in 1


After sitting and thnking hard about the sketch by DawnyP over at PTW I just couldnt get anything to go so I decided I would save the fabulous sketch for another time so went to check out Spoon Full Of Sugar and their challenge was 'touchy feely' and this idea just jumped out of my head and it meant I could combine the 2 challenges! So here is my card using the beautiful 'delectable' charmed stamp of 'Angel Annie' coloured with wc pencils and whispers pens with some added sparkle to her wings. (I have now used all 6 stamps!), cs is coredinations and the light blue has been embossed with swiss dots andthen for more texture I have used some fluffy white feathers and believe me when I say they are fluffy I now have tiny bits of fluff floating round my craft room, not to mention glitter!!! LOL then I've added a dimensional snowflake sticker too. TFL I enjoyed this one and am pleased with the result seeing as I struggled at first.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the feathers, they do look really fluffy. Well done on using all 6 stamps. All of your creations have been stunning.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is heavenly Jac, how pretty your card looks with the fluffy bits, so fantastic!
    Hope you're having a great week!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x