Friday 29 May 2009

Dotties World Challenge - Buttons & Beads




For this weeks challenge over at Dotties World I wanted to have a go at something different for me, I've seen this style of card about and really liked them so thought I'd give it a try. It looked like it shouldn't be too difficult but I seem to have made it difficult! lol Anyway here it is, the background paper is Raspberry Road Designs - Surreal and the fencing at the front is from George & The Dragon by A Work in Progress. The image is of course Holly in the Garden (another image I hadnt yet used) buttons are Amy Butler and the flowers and wire were in my stash and the little flower pots are an xcut punch I got in the sale a couple of weeks ago at half price. TFL.

6 comments:

  1. Oh this is lovely Jac - I love this style of card too! Fabulous work as usual and thank you for joining us again at DW.
    Juliet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic card- I love the effect this give-beautiful!

    love Dingle.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How clever are you Jac! This is a fab card and you have used the buttons to great effect. Brilliant!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow wow wow!!!Jac ow clever is that! I've trid those cards before and always had trouble making them stay standing. I think what I did in the end was make the main part of the card into a side fold instead of a tent fold and it made it more stable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jac this is a fabulous card. Aside from the great design (I've never tried to do that style before) I love flower pots and the buttons and the image - brilliant!

    Lea
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love it Jac,it looks fabulous and the flowers are so lovely with buttons:)


    Sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x