Tuesday 19 May 2009

Dotties World Loyalty Award

Here is what you have to do to be in with a chance of winning the Loyalty Award ... On to todays little treat...Over the past year hundreds of visitors have entered our challenges and we've enjoyed visiting every last one of them. We would love to be able to reward all of you but we would have to take out a second mortgage to do it! So we are are going to give a prize from the candy stash to the person who can prove they have entered the most challenges.Now then, when I say prove I mean we need to be able to easily count the Dottie's World challenges that a person has entered in order to declare them the winner.

Ok I didnt put lables on my entries so I have had to go through by blog posts and find them all out and lable them (now labelled with Dotties World Challenge) it has taken me a while and just so as I could be sure I went over to Dotties World to check out how many challenges there have been well it says 48 but actually I reckoned it to be 52 (a whole years worth) and after trawling thru my blog all evening I have actually taken part in 47 of the 52! (some of them twice but I didnt count them!lol)

But what also surprised me was the amount of times I have actually used a charmed download in my card making, more times than I havent I think! So all I can say is keep 'em coming, the downloads and the challenges. My card making wouldnt be what it is if it werent for you! x
Good luck to everyone x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x