Wednesday 20 May 2009

Stamp Something - Clean & Simple Thank Yous




Over at Stamp Something the challenge is Clean & Simple Thanks Yous with the option to case another of their departing DT, this week is the turn of Lauren, who has also dontated some lovely SU candy, so pop on over and check out the challenge then check out the gorgeous cards on Laruens blog. My card uses BG Sugared papers, a chipboard ribbon slider that I covered in sugared paper, ribbon from my stash and the sentiment is a Daisy & Dandelion one. This is different for me but thats the point of challenges and I'm pleased with the outcome. TFL

Right I have been trying for about an hour to upload my pics but blogger or my pc just isnt having it so I'm going to publish this and hope to add the pics later and see if it works that way round.
Ok it is now 10 to midnight and after finishing late at work (just for a change!) I have finally managed to add the pics! The thank you one is mine. TFL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x