Monday 20 July 2009

2 in 1



Here I am running late again! Too busy sorting out Ria and her blog tonight to get on with my own stuff!lol Anyway I managed this card which is for 2 challenges, the sketch over at Spoon Full Of Sugar and MTTC which is A Bird in the Hand. I have used another image I won in some blog candy, coloured with copics, whispers and Sakura then a little Stickles Frosted Lace added for good measure, the papers are K & Co Mckenna the gems and flowers are from my stash and the little button is an Amy Butler one. TFL
The latest on the home improvement front is that the bathroom is partially tiled, tiler is back tomorrow and the kitchen has a bit of paint on the wall and the holes etc are all filled so it finally feels like they are doing something as I felt really fed up with them by the weekend after only having one guy in for an hour all day! Will take some more pics soon.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jac.. It's gorgeous.. what a darling! such lovely colouring and the papers are lovely too!!

    sounds like things are moving on with the Reno! that's great! Hope they get a move on and do a good job!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x