Tuesday 7 July 2009

the kitchen is no more!

Well I pulled a double shift yesterday and was completly shattered by the time I got home (07.15 - 21.30) No more of those thank you very much! And today was the start of the home improvements. Took some pics before the workmen got here at 8 this morning and by the time I got home this evening there is no kitchen, just an empty wall with a few pipes sticking out! I plan to take some more pics in the morning and try and get some at different stages of the process. Hopefully I will be able to put some of the pics on the blog tomorrow as I have the day off so plan to use it to catch up with all your blogs and see what you have all been up to just so that you know I havent abandoned you all. Right am off to bed now as need to be up and at em and have everything ready by 8 again no lie in for me for 3 weeks (not til the weekends anyway!) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x