Friday 6 November 2009

Anya Ink Challenge #5 Paper Tole & ABC G is for Green




When I started this card for the challenge over at Anya Ink I hadnt realised that it would fit the challenge over at ABC too (it wasnt intentional!lol) Anyway the image has been paper pieced, coloured with copics and paper toled too, the papers are all from the Papermania Secret Garden collection which I picked up at the show for only £1 the gems are Papermania tooand then I added a little peeloff sentiment, I didnt add too much to this as I really liked the pattern of the green background paper. TFL x

5 comments:

  1. such a cute image, I love your colouring. That paper is so pretty, green is my fave colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty green, this card is so elegant. And your paper tole works well with that Anya.

    Thanks for playing along this week at Anya Ink.

    x Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. I love the colours as well and the layering and the paper piecing looks great.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty card,love the paper piceing:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. very sweet,Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
    Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x