Saturday 14 November 2009

Dotties World Challenge - Around the World & Sketch & Stash 23


This week over at Dotties World the challenge is to add something foreign well this got me thinking and then I remembered this christmas text paper in a digi kit called Love & Joy by Stolen Moments so I used that for my base and thought Santas Pretty Helper from the Charming Christmas collection would work well, I wanted to add texture to the green panel and while I was looking thru my embossing folders found the snowy scene one then I just added some ribbon from my stash, inked the edges of the image and added frosted lace stickles to all the 'fluffy' bits, and my card is based on the sketch over at Sketch & Stash and for this challenge the image has to be my newest bit of stash as all the rest has been in my possession for ages! TFL

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card as always Jac!, love the Background papers they are perfect for the challenge :).
    Thanks for joining us in DW again this week.
    Hugs
    Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great christmas card, love the image and the colouring.
    Sian
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made it again. Great card. I love this paper, and it is about perfect for this challenge.
    Thanks for joining us at DW this week.
    Hugs Gunn :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Jac and that paper is just perfect as something foreign!
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How clever! I love it! So perfect for our challenge!
    Thanks for playing along with us at DW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card :-) I love this image and the paper is fabulous ! :-)

    Thanks for joining the Sketch and Stash Challenge :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card Jac, love that image thanks for joining us at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x