Friday 29 January 2010

Anya Ink - No Patterned Paper & Spoon Full Of Sugar - Freestyle


Well this weeks challenge over at Anya Ink was a good one and really made me stop and think! No patterned paper (unless we made it ourselves) It took me a while to think of something and in the end I went for texture instead. The Image is the delightful Dressy Ebony coloured with copics (have been watching some of the masses of tutorials and tried to have a go at blending more with the hair and skin, hasnt worked as well as I would have liked but the practice will do me good!lol) CS is all coredinations and have used several different embossing folders, the little orange flower and charms I have had in my stash for ages bought a set of 6 for £1. I also am using this card to meet the challenge over at Spoon Full of Sugar as the challenge there is Freestyle. Now this card looks nice and quick and simple but actually it took me ages deciding on the placement of the rectangles I moved them around on my desk for ages before finally deciding on this arrangement!lol. TFL

I'm also very excited as I ordered a Bind-It-All tonight! Wanted one for a while and Adrian tried to get one at a local shop for christmas but couldnt get there till Christmas Eve at 2pm and they had shut at 1! and today he finished work early to get there again only to find that they have taken the 3 they have to an exhibition this weekend! He was not a happy bunny to say the least as he was trying so hard to surprise me for my birthday tomorrow so he said go ahead and order it on line at least you'll know your getting it! So I have done and Ria has paid for some wires to go with it for me so now I just have to wait patiently (Or not!!!!lol)

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!! Awesome Job Jac!! Love that image!! :D
    oh no.. poor Adrian! But yay that you are getting a bind-it-all!! hope it comes quickly!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card, the bright, bold colours are fabulous. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Anya Ink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful. I love the colours you used. Love the embossing. Great job with the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Anya Ink.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x