Wednesday 6 January 2010

CCT #93 Sketchtastic & ABC - L is for Layering


I have combined 2 challenges with this card. Cute Card Thursday was a sketch and over at ABC it is L is for Layering so these 2 challenges seemed to go so well together. The papers are Dovecraft A hint of Pink by Kate Knight and are a couple of scrap pieces left over from another project! The pink cs is some that I bought ages ago and had forgotten about till I was having a sort out the other day!lol, Ribbon, blooms, brad and sentiment are all from my stash. TFL

3 comments:

  1. oooh..this is VERY PRETTY!! Lvoe the pink and black!! Lovely flower!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card :-) The papers and layout are fab ,,, gorgeous colour combo :-)

    Thanks for joining the ABC Challenge :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. te hehee I do that too! forget I have stuff and then find it when having a sort out!! tehehe!
    Lovely card, Thanks for joining the ABC Challenge, Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x