Saturday 30 January 2010

Dotties World - Leaf It


Over at Dotties World Louise set the challenge and it went like this ... Are you all tired of seeing cold bare trees? I sure am so this week I want you all to encourage spring to come early! I want to see leaves on your creations. They could be paper ones, fabric ones stamped or even real ones! The only other rule is that you use a Charmed download :) Great Challenge Lou. Now I have been meaning to use this image of Madison on Safari for ages along with the background paper so this challenge gave me the ideal opportunity. Cant take credit for the colouring as it is a pre coloured image, the sentiment was done on the pc and the little giraffe eyelet I have had for ages, I bought a pack of wild animal ones to use for scrapping the many visits to animal parks that Ria has made! TFL

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love that image of Madison and the background too! Gorgeous card! Love the little giraffe!!
    (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, this is stunning. I love the papers, so cute. And the image is a great choice- lovely scene.
    Thanks for playing with us at Dotties World this week.
    Gunn :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What can I say but WOW this is so lovely - must get this set of digi stamps x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x