Sunday 24 January 2010

The Greeting Farm - CHA Relay


The Greeting Farm blog is holding a digi relay while they are at the CHA this week and basically you get the chance to get hold of 5 yes 5 digi images but inorder to get them you must take part each day and complete your card/project by the deadline and post in the gallery and on the blog in order to get the next freebie image - how cool is that. Well I love my Miss Anya images and I have been lurking at the Greeting Farm but not taken part in any of the challenges (until I messed up yesterday!lol) so I thought as I'm on leave this week I'd give the relay ago so here is my first card using todays freebie image which is Mer-Ian. I enjoyed making this card and tried to do something a bit different which I havent dared to try yet but have seen others do and really liked the effect so yes I coloured the hair blue! and actually I really like it!lol (remember having a go at doing this to myself once upon a time!lol didnt look that good!lol) The background is a digi one from Raspberry Road and the little bit is some shiny textred stuff that I have had for ages as is the fish. I have coloured Ian with copics and then used sakura clear stardust to outline his tail and hair for an extra bit of shimmer. TFL and fingers crossed that Ican manage all the cards this week.

5 comments:

  1. She also did her hair red (with a felt tip pen) I remember the colour running down her face in the rain on a day trip to a theme park in Holland !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card and love the comment from your mum - Brilliant lol - sent me to bed chuckling some of us have work tomorrow - enjoy your leave x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. I must try and have a go myself.
    I once died my hair purple - and most of my mums bathroom lol! Good job she doesn't know how to use a pc lol
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol! that is so funny that you coloured your hair red with a felt tip pen! Thanks for telling us Jac's mum!! :D
    the first time I tried to die my hair purple it went blue and white... I promptly died it brown again! lol!
    now...the card = GORGEOUS!! Love the blue hair and the sparkles!
    Wonder what the next image will be. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x