Friday 12 February 2010

Dotties World - Be My Valentine & Sketch Saturday #89


So here is a Valentine card for the challenge over at Dotties World, I have used the oh so cute Dottie dressed up as a little devil from the halloween collection and I have used the sketch from Sketch Saturday. All the other pieces of my card are using bits and pieces from my scraps drawers and I embossed the black cs with a Big Shot embossing plate of paisley pattern. Now its done I'm not so sure about the black hearts (quickcutz die) but I tried them in red and I tried 1 of each colour and they didnt work but when I first did this I thought it worked and now I dont know! lol never mind! TFL

6 comments:

  1. Ooh... stunning card.. love the red, black and white!!
    Great job :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card, I love it. I like the embossing on the black cs, it is stunning. I also fancy your black hearts, because they suits the cute red devil- Dottie.
    Thanks for joining us at DW this week.
    Hugs Gunn :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I love the black hearts they relaly go with the style of the card
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, Jac this is different - and brilliant, love it. Great idea to use the Dottie Devil, don't have this collection but am inspired!!!! Thankyou.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, Jac this is different - and brilliant, love it. Great idea to use the Dottie Devil, don't have this collection but am inspired!!!! Thankyou.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jac it's devilishly delightful! I'm loving seeing Dottie making a come back, bless her. Thanks for playing Love xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x