Monday 22 March 2010

1 card 3 challenges


Right I'm starting the week with a combined card. PaperTake Weekly requested Lilac & Lemon, I followed the sketch from Sketch Saturday and the theme over at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge was Spring has Sprung. Image was sent to me by Sammi and I have coloured her using copics and a splash of stardust, paper is from a scrapbook kit I got in the £1 shop a couple of years ago, cs is coredinations and I've punched the border using the xcut border system and some tonic studios punches then added 3 of the tiny butterfly punch outs on the corner of the image. I have also stamped and embossed with silver pearl powder some butterflies which are from the new Papermania Botanicals build a range (Havent done the big one yet!). TFL

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jac, what a beautiful card! I love the image, the paper is gorgeous and the embossed butterflies match it perfectly.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us at PTW!
    hugs!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous

    Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x