Saturday 6 March 2010

Dotties World - Destress with some Distressing


Fabby challenge over at Dotties World this week Destress with Distressing - I am now feeling totally destressed as I have got my card finished - only just! mind you it probably has something to do with having just finished work for 2 whole weeks Yeah! Anyway my card was actually a super quick one as I didnt get home til 11.20 and here it is finished in the nick of time!LOL Papers are BG Sugared which I have sanded and torn, the pale pink background paper is from a digi kit but cant remeber which one and the image of the Darling Scruff from the Animal Magic collection available at Charmed Cards & Crafts has been printed onto canvas and the canvase has then been frayed. Thanks for a great challenge. TFL

4 comments:

  1. Love your card - and the distressing. The doggy is a fab image to use for this card.
    I haven't had chance to make a card this week for the Dotties world challenge
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jac, I love your Scruff he is adorable!!, fab distressing too.
    Thanks for joining us this week on DW.
    Hugs
    Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jac
    This card is great. Scruff is one special dog, but he fits perfect on this card. Like your distressing. Thanks for joining us at DW this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jac,
    Lovely work as always. Great distressing and good to hear thatit did indeed de-stress you. Enjoy your two weeks holiday :-)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x