Saturday 3 April 2010

Dotties World - Paper Roses


Adele set the challenge this week over at Dotties World and she said ... Paper Roses...............

or daffs, or tulips....you get the picture? BUT I don't want to see any pre-made flowers please - only die cuts, punched flowers or any flower/s you have made from scratch on your creations this week please. The only other limitation is that aCharmed Download MUST be used....but that is no limitation at all is it, there is so much to choose from! LOL Well I found my image Pretty Dottie from the front to back collection which I coloured with copics then I added my own handmade ribbon flower (I know its not paper but I did make it so hope it counts!lol) Background paper is papermania and the sentiment is one I have had for ages, regretted buying them after I got them home but like it on this card so maybe there is a place on my cards for them! Now I am also putting this card up for Adeles birthday candy so do pop over to her blog and see what it is all about. I've been meaning to link to this for the past 4 weeks!

4 comments:

  1. Hello Jac.
    this is such a stunning card. I really love this image of Dottie and you done her hair so beautifully.Love your flowers.
    Thanks for joining us at DW this week.
    Gunn :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card - just love the image and those flowers are gorgeous.
    Happy Easter
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Jac, and adorable image!!! Happy Easter and thanks for stopping by my blog and your lovely comments... BiG HuGs Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This image always make me smile Jac and your card was no exception- I LOVE the flowers you have made- they look stunning.

    Thank you for playing along!!!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x