Saturday 14 August 2010

Scrap That Idea - Challenge Forum Challenge #2 Animals

This time the challenge over at the Scrap That Idea forum is to scrap animals (not the human ones!) and we have to use one of Vickis kits (thats not hard I have quite a collection of them now! and I love 'em! lol)  So for this challenge I have scrapped a picture of one of Ria's bearded dragons, this one is Indie looking very beautiful and the kit I have used is called Simplicity, which was kinda fitting as I wanted to keep the whole layout quite simple.

I am also entering this into the following:
TFL

3 comments:

  1. Great layout, i love the stitching. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. super card, Thanks for joining us at crafty catz, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely layout. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Suzie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x