Sunday 7 November 2010

Bonfire Night Digi lo

Well I actually made this lo for the Bonfire NIght Challenge over at Pear Tree Desigins but I hadnt realised their challenge closed at 4pm Doh! Still its a lo I wanted to do anyway so no problem.  I have used elements from various digi kits by designers over at Scrap That Idea.  The paper is just a black background and then I used a photoshop daily brush for the stardurst on it.  I took loads of photos on Friday night but alot werent as good as I would have liked so I used some of the best ones here, also got some pics of the fire itself but not sure of the best way to scrap them yet so they will come along at a later date.


Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. O wow this looks amazing. ... It would be great also for a New Year's card. Pity about the challenge yes!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x