Saturday 26 February 2011

Another digi layout

I have completed another digi layout tonight using a photo taken in Canterbury back in 2007 outside the theatre where we went to see Starlight Express (which was amazing!) My inspiration for this one is the sketch at Sketch Saturday but I have a feeling I may be to late to enter but I am still pleased with the result.  The papers are from a freebie kit called 'Bohemian' by Sweet Blossom Designs and the elements are from a kit called 'Numbers' again by Sweet Blossom Designs.



I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Paper Sundaes # 57 ~ Use masculine colours

3 comments:

  1. Love this layout and the picture you have used from outside the theatre - I saw Starlight Express there to it was awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, love the layout and what a great photo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant - everything goes together so well
    lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x