Thursday 17 February 2011

Crafty Sentiments ~ Lemon & Lilac

Here we are its Thursday so that must mean a new challenge over at Crafty Sentiments and this week its a colour callenge LEMON & LILAC, a gorgeous colour combination as I am sure you will agree.  Well I have used one of the new digi stamps, Violet and coloured her with copics and I have also used the fence stamp both of these are available at the Crafty Sentiments Store.  The papers are DCWV Glitter Stack, some organza ribbon and a selection of flowers that I put together with an oversized brad.  I have also added a sentiment which is done with a Papermania embossing folder (only got them a few days ago!)  Well when I first saw this challenge I really wasnt sure as the colours are ones I normally use a lot of but I am pleased with how this turned out.  Remember to pop over to the Crafty Sentiments blog and you will see all the other wonderful work by the rest of the DT and hopefully that will inspire you to join us this week.  'Go on You know You want to!'


I would also like to enter this card into the following challenge:
Digital Tuesday # 98 ~ Use a die cut ~ nestie rectangle
TFL

6 comments:

  1. Hiya, Ah this is super I love how its such a bright card, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab Jac love those floral papers so cute! hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorjuss card. loving the papers you have used xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Jac, nice and bright an cheerful! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so pretty, I love that paper, so colourful and bright xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Jac, love the colours, so vibrant:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x