Thursday 24 February 2011

Crafty Sentiments ~ Spring

Ok this week over at Crafty Sentiments our theme is 'Spring' which is just round the corner (I hope!)  I'm starting to get fed up with the cold, dull and damp days we are having and its time we saw some sun and warmth so this week as I am actually away from my craft room I decided to put together a digi scrapbook page.  I found this photo which I took in my mums garden back in April 2009 and thought it would be a good starting point, next I used some digi ginham paper (available at the Crafty Sentiments Store) and I used digi stamp 'Flopsy with Flower' (available at the Crafty Sentiments Store) and stamped on the paper with it then isolated the flower and stamped with that in 2 sizes.  I also used the image on the label and coloured just the flower.  The ribbon, label and leaves are from digi kit Petticoat Lane by AWP and the flowers are from Shades of Happy by AWP.  So now its over to you guys, show us what you have to offer us for 'Spring', "Go on You know You want to!"


I would also like to enter this layout into the following challenges:
Totally Gorjuss # 68 ~ check it out
Totally Papercrafts # 54 ~ Do it with digis
Allsorts # 91 ~ Inspired by Nature


13 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Jac, yes roll on the spring days nice and fresh.... JO xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant and I love how you have Wee toby printed onto the backing too. Love Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous digi page Jac, you've captured spring perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH wow what a fab layout.
    I love daffodils .. they are my favourite spring flowers
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab card hun. love how you have added toby to your backing papers xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful layout Thanks for joining my nature challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fab work Jac you have really showed off the versatility with digis! Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card,it is great to be working along side you all for the next three months.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your layout. Lovely fresh Spring colours. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for playing along with TPC this week with this gorgeous card
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sooo sweet! I love the colours and layout! Thx for sharing with us at Totally Gorjuss!

    Mary J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a lovely image! Thank you so much for entering in the Allsorts challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x