Wednesday 16 February 2011

Creative Card Crew ~ Friendship with Phindy's

A great theme for the challenge this week at Creative Card Crew ~ Friendship.  Now I have ad s set of sentiments I won over at Sentimental Sundays but not actually got round to using yet but this sentiment I love!  I have used the sentiment as the main focus of my card, the papers I have used are from a digi kit by Raspberry Road Designs called 'Fitting Room' and I tried to go for a bit of a vintage feel to it with a modern twist being the sentiment.  The flower is made with the same paper as I used for the background and they are cut using a set of 3 dies that my friend Heather sent me for my birthday (Thanks Heather I love 'em) I scrunched the individual flowers up after cutting them out and then dabbed the ink pad over them added a little button tied with string and then decided to add a little bit of sparkle with some glitter.  The layout is inspired from one I saw in an old copy of Creativity magazine.  Hope you like it



I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Creative Inspirations # 99 ~ Palin & Simple
PaperTake Weekly ~ Putting on the Glitz
ABC Challenge ~ O is for Old Fashioned
All Sorts # 90 ~ Its all about the sentiment
TFL

6 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card! And the sentiment is Fab!1 Your flowers look amazing too! Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week!
    /Sari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love the dp and the sentiment is perfect...love it! Thank you for playing alone this week over at ABC Challenge;0)

    Cecelia B

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sentiment really made me chuckle! How true! Fab colours and layout. Thanks for joining in with the CAS challenge at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge. Hugs. Katy. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card love the sentiment and thanks for joining Creative Inspirations this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wouldn't want to be without my friends or my underwear! Great card, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card :-) I love the sentiment ,,, brill and so true !! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the PTW Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x