Friday 25 February 2011

A digi layout.

I've been playing around with photoshop this week and put together this little layout,I kept it simple but have used some layers on the photo, I was trying to get the sentiment (which is from Sentimental Sunday)  to look like it was carved out of the paper but not quite got it right then I wanted to have the effect of the photo printed on canvas which I think I acheived.  The wood effect background paper is a freebie from Far Away Hill and the other elements are from another freebie kit by AWP.  Hope you like it.


I would like to enter this into the following challenge:
Sentimental Sunday # 43 ~ Be inspired (photo inspiration)

3 comments:

  1. what a beautiful digi layout.. love the wooden background and the sentiment
    lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your page is simply gorgeous! Thank you for joining our Photo Inspiration challenge at Sentimental Sundays .

    ~Cheryl~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO, Beautiful! I love it! Thanks for playing along with Sentimental Sunday's Be Inspired Challenge! Hugz Sal xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x