Sunday 6 February 2011

Our Creative Corner ~ Branch Out

When I came across the challenge this week at Our Creative Corner which was to use a tree on your card and keep it Clean & Simple.  I knew immediately what image I wanted to use.  The tree is an embossing folder by Bringin Crafts-Too You and I used some DCWA cs then sanded it.  My Sentiment is a freebie from Sentimental Sundays from a while back which I matted on some forgotten metallic paper (lol) then I added some little pearls and the background paper is from a freebie kit from Raspberry Road Designs.


I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:
2 Sisters Challenge #25 ~ The World is Our Oyster ~ want to see pearls
Crafty Catz #68 ~Tartan/Plaid

TFL

7 comments:

  1. Wow that is a stunning tree - the sanded effect works wonderfully - I am just getting into sanding things :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jac
    A beautiful card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz,
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card, Jac. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the way the tree came out! That is a great technique to use with that folder. This is a great job for the Branching out challenge at the OCC. Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That embossing is fantastic. I haven't seen that embossing folder used before and it is really lovely - especially with the sanding! How perfect for a CAS card! Great work on the Branch Out challenge. So glad you came to play with us this week at Our Creative Corner,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Hugs Suzie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you made the image stand out! Thanks for playing along at Our Creative Corner!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x