Saturday 23 April 2011

Little boxes

Well as Ria was making her bracelets she asked if I could makes some little boxes for them to go in so I used the same template that I used for my Easter treat bag the other day that I had made from a piece of 12x12 this time I used some 6x6 cs and made 2 little bags and added the name of each girl to the bag and tied them with some ribbon.  Ria is really pleased with them and I have to say they do look quite cute all tied up.


I would like to enter these little bags into the following challenges

Fussy and Fancy Friday ~ Springtime (my colours and pattern cs)
Just Us Girls # 81 ~ 3D springtime
2 Sisters # 36 ~ photo inspiration ( I used the colours)

4 comments:

  1. The TWO of you make a WONDERFULLY crafty pair! HOW FUN! These boxes will make a stunning combo with Ria's bracelets! So glad YOU BOTH have such lovely work in the mix with JUST US GIRLS! Yipeeee! HAVE a very happy EASTER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Lovely - what an adorable set of springtime projects - so cute. Thanks for playing along with JUGS this week - we appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, don't these projects just scream SPRING!!! How perfect are these!!! Great job! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How neat that the two of you can craft together to come up with precious little gifts for her friends! These little boxes to hold Ria's bracelets are super cute!!

    Thanks a bunch for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x