Wednesday 30 November 2011

TGF Heart Journal ~ week 19 ~ Chaos

The theme this week for The Greeting Farm Heart Journal is 'Chaos' and this got me thinking about how quite often whats going on inside my head feels like and often is chaos that I have to make sense of so that is how my page came into being.  I have used a wonderful digi stamp from Charmed Cards and Crafts from their Let It Shine collection as this summed up my feelings in picture form and then I just jotted down some of the thoughts that swirls around in my head!  But I did have to add my antidotes too! lol.  Enjoy.
Once again thanks for joining us on our Journal journey. xx

I would also like to enter this into the following challenge:
Fab 'n' Funky #101 ~ Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. Lovely digi image. Thank you for joining in at FnF this week.
    Dorte, GDT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x