Saturday 9 June 2012

Sneak Peek Sk8r Boi

Good morning and today the sun is shining which makes a nice change!  I'm here this morning to give you a sneak peek of a couple of the new stamps about to be released (tomorrow 10th June) over at Crafty Sentiments Designs, and you are gonna love 'em!  My first card uses Roller Skates and he just looks so adorable.  I've coloured with copics and then put him on a card that I put together digitally in PSE5 from some very old digi kits that I hadn't even looked at for quite some time, but I loved the wall effect paper and the lacing effect.  I really should do more hybrid cards it was great fun putting this together.













Isn't he just adorable?  and dont forget you can buy him from tomorrow over at Crafty Sentiments Designs

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly ~ Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations #166 ~ Card for a Male
TFL and I'll be back later with another sneak peek hope to see you then. x

2 comments:

  1. He is my favourite ... soo cute .. and i love how you used him..
    A great boys card
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Jac, such a fab image and gorgeous colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x