Sunday 8 July 2012

Something a little darker!

I recently won a challenge over at A & T Sketch Challenge and I got to pic 5 digi images and this is one of them.  I love the image but it is a little bit different from my usual images but then its good to have a shake up every now and again.  Mind you Ria rather likes the image and I know it will be a fitting card for some of her friends too.  Anyway I have used Skull with Top Hat, coloured with my copics and a little sakura stardust.  Papers are EP Times & Seasons, the cog cut is a spellbinders and then I have added flowers, leaves, brad, buttons and ribbon from my stash and finished off with a peeloff I coloured.  I am pleased with how this turned out as is Ria.









I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Creations #177 ~ 3 patterned papers, 2 buttons, 1 ribbon, 1 sentiment
TFL

5 comments:

  1. oh this is fabulous .. i love it!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful use of all those different elements and the skull looks too cool.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jac this is certainly different but I really like it the papers and design are perfect for the skull, ACE card.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful card ,awesome colours too..
    thanks for joining in on the A and T challenge blog good luck Hugz Anita..XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just awesome, and it's great to see someone else using one of our skull stamps. They are a little on the dark side but sometimes it's good to do something different. Thank you for joining us at A & T Digital Designs (EFG). Good Luck Jules xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x