Friday 2 November 2012

Snowman & Friends

Back again and with another Christmas card (sorry mum) this time I have used this adorable stamp 'Snowman & Friends' which is available over at Crafty Sentiments Designs I have coloured using copics and my papers are Bearly Mine Designs, I just love these papers.  Finished off with some gems, buttons and holly leaves from my stash.



















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

OSAAT #137 ~ Make 1 for Christmas
Digital Tuesday #184 ~ Fantastic Fibres (leaves are fabric not paper)
Divas By Design #59 ~ Feeling Festive
TFL

4 comments:

  1. Great card Jac, love what you've done with the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week @ SS&S
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Jac,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous image and so well colored. Really love how you have layered it.

    Thanks for joining us as OSAAT this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is getting spooky Jac! ON 2 teams together, our top picks are the same, what next? LOL I love, love, love your Snowman. You just have the talent that makes each of your creations sing! So proud to have you as a team mate. I hope things are well with you, Jac!
    Manderly
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x