Sunday 7 July 2013

Very Very Late

Oh my I am so sorry, I meant to shedule this post last night when I got in from work but I was so tired (gone 10 by time I got home) and then I was up for the early today (started work at 7.30) and didn't get home til gone 5 (should have been 3!) and I was so hot and sleepy that I have only just got round to switching the pc on and realised what I had done or rather what I had not done!  So I will get on with it!

Tomorrow sees the previews of the new Crafty Sentiments Designs stamps and they are the Christmas ones and they really are fab, so yesterday and today the DT have been providing you with some extra early sneak peeks over on the Inspirational Blog.

So today I am sharing a christmas card made using the wonderful image 'My Presents' I love the cat playing with the ribbon!  I made an easel card using papers from MME (I think) a little ribbon and the poinsettias are dies but not sure where from.  The background paper is actually glittered as well but it doesn't show in the pictures.  So I hope I have whetted your appetite for more as the previews begin in earnest tomorrow over at the Inspirational Blog and you really won't want to miss a single piece of inspiration as the awesome DT ladies have been very hard at work for you.


















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Cupcake Crafts #249 ~ Anything but square
Papertake Weekly ~ Anything Goes
Totally Papercrafts #174  ~ Let's hear it for the boys
TFL

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card,fabulous image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card, love the image...thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x