Tuesday 29 July 2014

Anything Goes with Crafty Sentiments

Good Morning and it's time for a brand new challenge over at Crafty Sentiments, this week its 'Anything Goes'.

I took an empty coffee tin and altered it for my project.  

I cut an opening in the lid, covered the tin in some digital paper, added some cs flourishes and butterflies and a few gems, the image I used is Rainy Days and she is available at the Crafty Sentiments store.  She is coloured with copics and spectrums.  The sentiment is computer generated and cut using a Crafty Cutter label die from Crafty Sentiments.  The 'money box' is finished off with some ribbon and a bow.

























I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Totally Gorjuss #245 ~ Butterflies


3 comments:

  1. Jac this is so great, I hate to throw these things out...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful money box! I love the idea of reusing the can and covering it with those awesome papers. This is a great image and you've colored it adorably! Wonderful colors! I really like this project and it would make for a very cute gift! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's why it's hard to live with us, because we are having tons of such things EVERYWHERE... LOL Lovely altered can, I made my first yesterday, and I feel exhausted LOL Love the colors and this adorable stamp. Have a nice day!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x