Tuesday 1 July 2014

No designer papers over at Crafty Sentiments Designs

Good morning, wow it's the 1st of July, where is the time going?  It's time for a new challenge over at Crafty Sentiments Designs and this week it's my turn to choose the theme and I chose NO DESIGNER PAPERS!  And the DT did me proud so be sure to hop over there and check them out.

This weeks prize is 

For my card I have used the adorable stamp 'I Love Apples' and he has been coloured using copics and spectrums and I have matted him onto some green cs which has been embossed with a tree folder from CraftsToo, then matted on to white cs then on to a green card blank.  I added a peeloff sentiment and green and silver spot card candi



















I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:
Ruby's Rainbow #82 ~ Stamping

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jac! Thank you for your comment!
    what a cute card. I love the dark green cardstock...it goes really well with the image. Have a great day! Ingrid xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute bunny image and he's colored wonderfully! LOVE your embossed tree. Fabulous!!!! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - love the embossing folder you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow.

    Helen N x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x