Tuesday 4 November 2014

Make it sparkle at Crafty Sentiments

Hello, it's Tuesday so that means it's time for a new challenge over at Crafty Sentiments and this week the theme is 'Make It Sparkle'. what fun and the fabulous prize is

So for my card I have used 'Snow Angel' this is such a fun stamp and wonderful to colour, I used a mix of copics and spectrums with glamour dust on her hat and all around on the snow.  I also added some glamour dust to the sentiment after I had coated it in diamond glaze.  Paper is Bearly Mine Designs and I added some glamour dust to that too on a few of the snowflakes, finished off with a snowflake brad and some gems.  So now it's over to you to share your sparkle with us.














I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Creations #275 ~ Brads, buttons or bows ~ Brad
Brown Sugar #118 ~ Anything Goes (#2)
Sister Act Card Challenge #81 ~ Anything Goes (#2)
Sentimental Sunday #231 ~ Anything Goes
Bearly Mine Challenges ~ November ~ Christmas Cards (#2)
TFL

5 comments:

  1. brilliant nearly did that one great card hugs sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, loving your snowflake background. Thanks for joining us at the Brown Sugar challenge. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the image and the card is so fun!

    Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays... hope to see you at our next challenge..

    Sandy S
    SSDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this image!!!! This is just too cute and I love your coloring. What a fabulous card! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really great Christmas Card who can resist making snow angels lol. Jacqui DT Bearly Mine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x