Sunday 5 March 2017

Beehive Queen

Today I thought I'd share the card I have made for the March Progressive Challenge over at Simply B Stamps Fan Page.  I must admit to being new to Simply B images but I'm lovin' them and this one is no exception.  I have coloured her with a mix of markers, (can't get to grips with skin using chameleons!), SN pencils and SN Sparkle pens, she is matted onto some black card and some black gems added.  Background printed paper is from Raspberry Road Designs then I added a circle of yellow cs which has been embossed, some ribbon from my stash.  The sentiment came with the image so I printed it onto yellow cs and matted it with black cs and finished of with some little bee buttons that I have had for such a long time, they have been attached to the back of the sentiment using some yellow wire.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Tuesday Throwdown #332 ~ Things with wings
Crafty Gals Corner #112 ~ Add ribbon
Brown Sugar #240 ~ ATG
Thanks for stopping by x

2 comments:

  1. Your coloring on the image is gorgeous! Beautiful background papers and embossing. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful card!!! Great coloring and design. I love the embossing. Thank you so much for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x