Monday 13 March 2017

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge #184 ~ For a special woman/girl or Mothers Day

Hello it's time for a new challenge over at Crafty Cardmakers and as it is Mothering Sunday on 26 March here in the UK our challenge which is being hosted by Sally this time is 
For a special woman/girl or Mothers Day
Lots of wonderful choices there so I hope you can join us this fortnight.  All the DT ladies have been super busy and have some wonderful inspiration to share with you so be sure to pop by and see what they have been up to.

For my card I went down the Mother's Day route and have used this fabulous and fun image and sentiment from Simply B Stamps (I'm a new convert to these images and I'm lovin' them! lol) I have coloured using a mix of markers.  The papers are digi ones from a kit called Strawberry Ice Cream by Stacey's Scraps.  The flowers are stamped, heat embossed  and die cut, added some die cut leaves and finished off with some pink gems.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crafty Creations #336 ~ ATG
As You Like It ~ Favourite Stamp brand and why ~ I'm just lovin' Simply B Stamps at the moment, I'm a new convert and already have built up a good little collection! They are just adorable and so versatile, oh and they come with sentiments too!
Cardz 4 Galz #42 ~ Name your powder.  I have used Versamark ink to stamp my flowers and then Heat It Up pink embossing powder to emboss them before die cutting them.
Sweet Stampin' ~ Anything but Birthday
Allsorts #406 ~ Ladies and Girls
Thanks for stopping by x

12 comments:

  1. What an adorable stamp and BEAUTIFUL design, Jac! Loving the black and white against the pink, and the pretty vellum layer, too!
    Always a delight for you to play with us at the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge. We love seeing your paper crafting projects, and are so happy you have joined us! Please check back to see if you have won a badge!
    crafty hugs,
    de
    P.S. I'd love for you to visit my personal blog if you have a chance. Thanks!
    {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Mudder's day card. So cute. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty soft pinks and fun image, all just perfect for our Women's Day theme, thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card with such a cute image and I love the sentiment :). Thank you for joining in at As You Like It x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moohoo! Lovely and funny card!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at Cardz 4 Galz.
    Aly DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. SWeet and funny Mother's Day card...what a fabulous image! Thanks for playing along at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh this is so cute. I love the little baby cow and mother. Happy mothers day. ours isn't till May in USA.. So glad you shared over at Inspiration Destination.
    Billie A
    Inspiration Destination
    Catch the bug
    Creative with Stamps
    Aud Sentiments
    Stampavie and More

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I said awe about three time upon viewing this card. Just the best Mother's Day Day card with that little calf hugging her mother. Super card!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for entering our challenge at allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute cow and fabulous card! Thank you for sharing your card with us at Sweet Stampin' this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply B is not a brand that I am familiar with...must check them out as your card is so lovely!! Thank you for sharing with AYLI and introducing us to a new stamp range too!! Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute, I love the cows and the sentiment is adorable! Thank you for sharing your stamp and digi's with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x