Monday 27 March 2017

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge #185 ~ Spring into Spring

Hello, I don't know what it's like where you live but this weekend we have enjoyed some lovely sunny days, it's still been on the cold side and a little windy  but the sun has been wonderfully refreshing and with the clocks going forward yesterday it must mean that Spring really is on the way!  And that's the theme for this fortnight over at Crafty Cardmakers 'Spring into Spring' and our wonderful Peggy is hosting this time round.

I recently was gifted lots of cardmaking and scrapbooking stash and I have used some of the new things to create my card this time.  I went for a vintage spring feel using K&Co Brianna paper which I stamped directly on to using Papertrey Ink stamps and then coloured with Chameleon pens (was really nervous about doing this but I love how it turned out) the sentiment wrap and sentiment are also from Papertrey Ink.  I finished off with some Prima flowers and die cut leaves and mounted it all onto green cs (I think it makes a nice change from the white I usually use).
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Fab 'n' Funky #343 ~ Flowers
4 Crafty Chicks #343 ~ Punches or dies
Brown Sugar #243 ~ ATG
Come & Get It ~ Spring time
Thanks for stopping by x

11 comments:

  1. Lovely card Jac, well done with the Cameleon pens, I haven't tried them yet.
    Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Jac!! Your nervousness certainly doesn't show on the finished product .. brilliant work!! I love the background papers and you've given the whole project a beautiful vintage look! Love it!! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Jac. The flowers look so real and I love your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card...Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky :)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely card Jac. Colours are very spring like and I like the vintage look to it

    I've ordered my chameleon pens and looking forward to having a play with them

    On a different note, if you don't mind, I've just noticed that all our teamies, yourself included, have the Pinterest plus other buttons at the top of their cards on the CC blog. I'm still new to blogging so can you spare me a couple of minutes to tell me what to do so I too can 'be the same' please lol

    Crafty smiles xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jac, this is such a lovely card with a great spring feeling to it. We too have had a few nice warm days then today it just poured down. Guess that's what you have to expect at this time of the year Lol! Happy crafty week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh this is perfectly spring! Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for sharing at Fab n Funky!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great flowery card for our Springtime challenge at Come And Get It Challenges, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card for springtime!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card, Jac. Spring is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely spring card Jac, especially like your background, wonderfully done!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x