Friday 31 March 2017

Crafty Catz Challenge #364 ~ Anything Goes

Good morning it's time for a brand new challenge over at Crafty Catz and this week it's my turn to host so the theme is 'Anything Goes' and I challenged my fabulous teamies to 'add some metal'.  This week our super sponsor is 



prize...4 images of winners choice

The DT were very generously given some images to play along with and I chose the wonderful Gus Golf, he is coloured with a mix of markers and SN pencils for the sky, added some 3d glaze to his glasses, paper is from AMM and teamed it up with some cs from my stash, the note paper is die cut from a piece from a Crate Paper pad.  Die cut the little flag and 70, added a little metal golf bag charm some string and finished off with some scrapbook nails, just got to hope my dad doesn't visit my blog for a while as its a card for him but its not his birthday till May!  Thought I'd get ahead of the game for a change! lol
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
A Gem of A Challenge #190 ~ Boys Birthday
Die Cuttin' Divas #310 ~ ATG
Crafty Creations #338 ~ ATG
Thanks for stopping by x

6 comments:

  1. Great card Jac...have a nice weekend...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Jac love the metal charm have a lovely week end
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card Jac...have great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card love the fun image and slightly risque sentiment lol -love the little charm too--Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so cool Jack! I love every inch of it colours, flags, the little golf bag.... Well done! Hope your weekend was good. Hugs Nick

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello hunny, super card Jac and i love your little metal embellishment, so cute!! x carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x