Monday 13 March 2017

Crazy Challenge #244 ~ Masculine

Oh look at me 2 posts in 1 day, now that don't happen too often! lol Anyway I'm back today to share with you my 2nd project as Guest DT with The Crazy Challenge and the theme for the following 2 weeks
'Masculine'
For my project I have been playing with the Cricut again and have made a bottle tag using Kraft cs and papers from DCWV Natural stack (all scraps of).  Sentiment is also cut on the Cricut and the wonderful image is from Kenny K thought he was perfect for a bottle tag, he is coloured with a mix of markers and a couple of dots of liquid pearls have been added to the seat.  Hope you like it.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Gals Corner #113 ~ Polka dots and/or stripes
The Paper Shelter #284 ~ Circles/dots and/or stripes
Thanks for stopping by x

3 comments:

  1. What a great project, and I love how you've presented it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous tag! Thank you so much for joining our challenge at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely wine tag, great work on the image and love that circle paper! Thanks so much for playing at our Circles/Dots/Stripes challenge at The Paper Shelter. Hugs:) Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x